Thursday 21 November 2013

Early Fall - with tutorial :)

Hi, everyone!
I know, I know, autumn is almost over and the world starts thinking reindeer and snowflakes but let me share with you this layout that was inspired by early fall weather and colours...

early fall

And here's some great news for you - you can folow the whole creative process + a detailed tutorial in {this post} I prepared for LuminArte Department on Scrapbooking.com

early fall {detail}

I decided to have fun with the layers but keep the whole composition really light.

early fall {detail}

early fall {detail}

Using 3D Foam squares (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L) as embellishments has been one of my favourite tricks recently.
Don't you just love the effect?!

You can find the complete supply list in this article, I'll just mention quickly delicious Primary Elements pigments, papers from Messy Head and Sunrise Sunset collections, resist canvas, and all sorts of lovely embellishments.

Wishing you a creative weekend!
Hugs

10 comments:

corinne de france MARCH said...

<3 +++++
thank you

Unknown said...

Love visiting your blog!! Gorgeously Stunning Layout!! Love Love Love it!!

Sue said...

Your work is just gorgeous. I love all the detail which makes your subject just 'pop' off the page.

Thuria said...

so beautiful! good idea the 3D!

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Laé said...

Love it !!! What a great idea !!!! ;)

Gigi said...

Every piece of art you do is wonderful and this one is no exception. Great job.

Véro said...

I love having a look on your blog every day, it is always a delight and a source of inspiration for me
thanks a lot to share with us
Véro

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks absolutely fabulous....& so like you to think outside the square...or maybe INSIDE, in this case???!!!!!!!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the tute (and the reminder why I bought all those beautiful PEs!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...